Friday, February 5, 2010

How can I get my nail to grow thick and long without breakage?!?

I used to have acrylic nails, but I got them taken off and my nails have grown out. The only problem is that I want them to be thicker and I want them to stop peeling!! I use OPI Nail Envy which I love but I like to hear more advice for my problem!How can I get my nail to grow thick and long without breakage?!?
Take biotin, you will really see your nails (and hair) grow thicker and stronger.





Another few tips.





1) Keep your nails short until they start to get strong again. The longer they are when weak the more chance they have to rip.


2) When you file, file only one way, this stops the nails from having little rips that could turn into big rips later on.


3) File the sides of your nails almost daily in order to keep snags away.


4) Polish your nails for added strenght, and keep them out of your mouth.


5) Use gloves when using harsh chemicals that could harm your nails.





Do this for a few months and you will be glad you did!How can I get my nail to grow thick and long without breakage?!?
chickenn... has good advice. I would add, buy a bunch of foam-backed nail files in different grades of fine-to-medium-coarse grit. Keep some handy so you can always find one when you need it. You can file with a light touch that minimizes snags. File in strokes from the outside toward the center of the nail, never back and forth.





Nails are more likely to break and split in cold, dry weather. It's best to keep them shorter than you would in the summer. If one starts to split into layers, you can gently file the layers a bit flatter with the finest grit nail file.





Hand lotion applied around your finger tips keeps them softer, and helps your nails too.
you can use Miracle Grow nailpolish they have that at longs and stuff its GOLD and it does work


OR you can get garlic cloves and stab your nails in it and get a clear nail polish and cut up a clove and put it on, garlic smells bad but it makes ur nails hella strong n grow long trust me
consume Gelatin the real stuff, like Knox gelatin or the other kinds you have to boil to prepare. the instant stuff or prepacked stuff is usually agar agar and will do nothing for ya..


it will help you to grow nice nails.
If your nails ar ****** up you most likely have a nutrittional deficiency.
take some pieces of garlic and rub them on ur nails i know it smells bad but i gureenteed u that u will have tough, shiny and good nails


Good luck !!
You need more protein in your diet

No comments:

Post a Comment