Friday, February 5, 2010

Will my toe nail ever grow back the right way?

I'm very conscience about my feet and like them to always look nice. Well, two weeks before my wedding (June 1 ) I tripped running up my stairs and it ripped off. Then once it started growing back I had the pedicurist put a tip and overlay on it. Then I stubbed it again(I know, what a clutz!) and I was gluing it to stay on I just took it off completely and it had fungus on it!! Help I want it to grow back nicely without all this craziness. Does anyone have any suggestions to make it grow and stay put once it does?Will my toe nail ever grow back the right way?
It'll take about 6 - 9 months (depending on how fast your nails grow) to completely grow back. Be patient and wear shoes with toes in them, so you don't injure it again, before it grows back. IT WILL BE NORMAL AGAIN.Will my toe nail ever grow back the right way?
Apart from wearing closed in shoes, I am not going to tell you to be more careful, as you have already indicated that you are accident prone.


With a bit of luck,and avoiding overlays, which induce fungal problems with your nails, you could have damaged the matrix, and therefore end up with a distorted toenail when it grows again.





Rather than a pedicurist, go to a podiatrist, who will be more concerned with your health, than pretty toes.


Fungal conditions can be costly, and take it's time to repair.


The help I can advise is get rid of the fungus, or it travels to other toes, and turns yellow.
  • celebrity hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment