Friday, February 5, 2010

Does nail polish make your nails grow any slower?

Do they?Does nail polish make your nails grow any slower?
No, it doesn't affect the growth rate of your nails. Actually, a few coats of polish will help to protect your natural nails and will give them a little added strength.Does nail polish make your nails grow any slower?
Not at all....the nail grows from inside the body, outward...the polish being on the nail just gives you a good indicator of how much the nail has grown over a period of time...





It seems to me like no time between when I have a pedi and I need another one due to growth! So, in my case, having that polish ';seems'; to make them grow faster, though I know it is just my perception, not a reality!
no, not having enough nutrients will make your nails and hair grow slow. take a multivitamin that's right for you and watch them grow! check out Nectavida available at www.HealingAmerica.com. It's awesome, I use it every day. My hair has grown so fast since I started taking it
no, it doesn't affect the growing from in your nail beds
no! not at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment