Friday, February 5, 2010

How long does it take a small part of a nail to grow back?

okay, i took my acrylics off and on one of my nails a small part of the nail came off.





a better way to explain how much came off is when you get french tips painted on, the white part would be how much came off.





okay, so i have to get my nails redone before school starts which is next wendesday. and i need my nail to be grown back by then. will that happen? please let me know.How long does it take a small part of a nail to grow back?
try sally hansen fast growth nail varnish.. i swear by it!!How long does it take a small part of a nail to grow back?
hmm..im not sure. sorry haha, i have ';natural fake nails'; everyone thinks my nails are fake but they really are real! aha its kinda cool. anyways um sorry i wasnt any help

No comments:

Post a Comment