Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What do I do about a torn/broken nail? And how can I help my nails grow faster?

It's been torn pretty badly. My stupid mistake was, when I saw it, it was partially torn already and I couldn't help ripping it off. Idiot. What can I do? It's hideous. I need it to grow soon!!! HELP!!!What do I do about a torn/broken nail? And how can I help my nails grow faster?
I would put a band-aid over it so that it doesn't get caught on anything like a blanket or something in your sleep. There is really nothing to do when your waiting for it to heal, but after that you can buy this clear-looking nail polish that has vitamins for your nails in it to help them grow faster and be stronger.What do I do about a torn/broken nail? And how can I help my nails grow faster?
theres nothing you can do, sorry, u have to just let it grow back

No comments:

Post a Comment