Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Is there any nail growth that could help your nails grow in under two months? If so, what store can I get it?

Store in OhioIs there any nail growth that could help your nails grow in under two months? If so, what store can I get it?
You can also try taking biotin supplements, available at most drug stores or health food stores.Is there any nail growth that could help your nails grow in under two months? If so, what store can I get it?
Yes I use Grow 10 Nails. NYC makes it and it is awesome. Just follow the directions on the bottle. I think it is like $2 bucks or something. I get it at walmart, walgreens or meijer. Someplace of that nature. Good Luck!
Try gelatin pills. They are sold in the vitamin section of the pharmacy. Nails grow quick and strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment