Friday, February 5, 2010

How long does it take for nail to grow a centimeter?

the question says it all.How long does it take for nail to grow a centimeter?
i think like a couple days i havent really looked into it. im trying to srop biting my nails and i havent kept track. if u are too try the like nail polish that taste bad. and if ur a girl try manicures they clip the hang nails and u dont wanna ruin the pretty polish!!! also if ur desperate try fake nails.How long does it take for nail to grow a centimeter?
Quite a long time since nails grow slowly, only about a millimetre a week. I've left mine untrimmed for two weeks and they're a little under half a centimetre. I've been able to grow them faster than normal thanks to nail hardener and pushing back the cuticles has helped too. I love black nail polish and wearing it on long-ish nails but since I'm giving up fake nails I'll need to grow my real ones.
This varies from person to person and even between individual fingers of the same hand. Nails grow from between 1/500-1/20in. (0.05-1.2mm) per week, taking approximately seven months to grow out completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment