Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How do i make my nail grow fast and become strong?

my nails get pretty long well for a 10 year old! i have really long nails but they always break so how do i make them stronger and incase they do break how do i make them longer?How do i make my nail grow fast and become strong?
You can keeping going to get them done %26amp; then they will get stronger. Or touch a part of the Aloe Vera plant..that's what my grandma taught us.How do i make my nail grow fast and become strong?
To keep your nails healthy and strong do the following:





1. Make sure your eating habits are good





2. Keep them at a workable length - if your nails are EXTREMELY long the chances of breaking one or two is high-- no matter what you do





3. Use a nail strengthener- you can purchase this at any drug store or beauty store- I use OPI products particularly the Nail Envy product line it works great!!! However you can only get OPI products at a beauty supply store.





4. Make sure your cuticles are healthy, conditioned and well maintained...I recommend solar oil for keeping your cuticles softened.





5.If you so happen to break a nail---if it is still somewhat attached you can use nail glue to stick the nail back together at least while it grows out for awhile.





6. If the nail is completely off you're outta luck other than doing the things I suggested above...no nail grows back over night.
get some vitamin e supplements! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment